Peace of Mind.
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio knows your vehicle is an investment and provides comprehensive security system solutions to ensure your vehicle’s security and an owner’s peace of mind. They don’t just put in ‘car alarms’; the Las Vegas area experts at Kingpin install highly specialized and integrated vehicle security that includes many of the unexpected features that thwart thieves from both complete car theft and stealing contents from the vehicle. Even when you’re not there, you can rest assured that Kingpin’s thoughtful and effective security system installation is watching over your vehicle. It’s yet another way that Kingpin’s philosophy of doing it the right way speaks volumes about their commitment to excellence.
The approach to true vehicle security at Kingpin Car & Marine Audio is unequaled in the industry. The installation technicians at Kingpin provide a full range of options for secure and specialized coverage on entry points and situational sensors for your vehicle. Here are some of the coverage options that are available.
- Interior Entry Points – Kingpin covers all of your doors, trunk, hatch or other methods of physical entry through into the vehicle. This is standard practice for all of their security system installations.
- Engine Compartment – As many vehicles have the battery contained in the engine compartment, Kingpin covers this entry point as well. In addition to protecting the main power source, covering this entry point also protects those modified or upgraded engines from theft of expensive mechanical components in the engine bay.
- Ignition Switch – Should the interior entry doors be breached, rest assured that Kingpin’s security system installation also covers the ignition switch and related circuits. Forcing the key cylinder or attempting to ‘hot wire’ the vehicle, if the ignition circuits activate it means the security system also activates. This is also standard practice for all Kingpin security system installations.
- Starter Interrupt – Beyond all the other coverage, Kingpin’s standard of installation also includes interrupting the vehicle’s starter circuit to inhibit any hot wiring or unauthorized start attempts. It’s much harder to steal a car that can’t start. Even if a thief were to emulate a complex transponder key code, by interrupting the starter circuit the vehicle simply won’t start. This is a safe and effective measure to ensure reliable security and to greatly reduce probably of vehicle theft.
- Specialized Sensors – Kingpin’s installation experts can effectively configure and calibrate specialized sensors to address very specific concerns of theft or vehicle damage. These include:
- Impact Sensors – These are specific to an impact on the vehicle, such as someone backing into the vehicle, shopping carts in a parking lot hitting the vehicle or attempts at smashing the glass with blunt objects. Many of Kingpin’s options offer a dual-threshold impact sensor in which a lighter impact provides a warning siren blast whereas a heavier impact provides the full security system response.
- Glass Breakage Sensors – These specialized sensors are specifically optimized to ‘listen’ for the high-pitched sound of breaking glass, particularly when thieves use intentional methods to forcibly shatter the glass.
- Tilt Sensors – These sensors provide a trigger to sound the security system if the vehicle is being jacked up to steal the wheels or other parts. It’s an effective method to protect the vehicle’s costly wheel and tire investment or any other ‘exposed’ mechanical performance parts.
- Proximity Sensors – These are sensors that project an invisible microwave radar (high frequency) field that, if breached, will trigger the security system. Proximity sensors (also called ‘radar’ or ‘ultrasonic’ sensors) are ideal for open vehicles like convertibles, Jeeps and sunroof cars as well as for open truck beds, even boats or RVs.
- Back-Up Battery – As an added measure for enhanced security and longevity of coverage, Kingpin can add a back-up battery system to any security system installation, either in the form of a separate small power source hidden away or as a second (self-contained) back up battery siren that will continue to sound whether or not the vehicle’s main power source is disabled.
Most of Kingpin Car & Marine Audio’s security systems are scalable to a wide range of high tech options that include GPS tracking, combining a remote car starter feature, extended range transmitters and accessibility to the security system control via iOS® or Android™ smartphone app. Their goal at Kingpin is to provide the most comprehensive and easy to use vehicle security solutions you can find anywhere and to install those solutions to the highest standard.
Let Kingpin Install your Vehicle Security System
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio’s vehicle security experts employ a philosophy of integrating effective and secure solutions for your vehicle. Visit them today and schedule a no-cost consultation to learn about all of the vehicle security system and sensor options available for your specific requirements. And vehicle security systems are always installed to the highest standard at Kingpin Car & Marine Audio. Remember, at Kingpin vehicle security system installations are done only one way; the RIGHT way!