Make Road Trips Fun.
For passengers in a car, truck or SUV, a road trip can often be mundane without some entertainment at one’s fingertips. Sure, you can browse your phone or iPad® and eat up precious data from your plan, but why not get a rear seat entertainment solution installed that has everything passengers need? At Kingpin Car & Marine Audio, they offer incredibly well engineered solutions to enhance any passenger’s experience on a road trip, or even just for the drive around town. Whether it’s one screen or several screens, there’s always something ready to play in a Kingpin-outfitted vehicle. Keep the miles clicking away and the kids entertained with our latest Netflix integration. It’s like having a backseat babysitter.
Mobile Video Choices
Whether you have and SUV, a truck, sedan or coupe we have a mobile video solution just for you. Kingpin Car & Marine Audio can even customize mobile video solutions for specific installation requirements such as golf carts, recreational marine (water ski or house boats), and transportation vehicles for small to large groups. Even Class A, Class C and tow-behind RVs are vehicles on which Kingpin’s experts can improve mobile video entertainment. If it requires video screens and an entertainment for passengers, Kingpin has many incredible choices that fit your specific requirements.
Mobile Video Configurations
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio offers several types of mobile video entertainment configurations. These are some of the most popular:
- Replacement Headrest Screens – Kingpin’s replacement headrest screens feature factory-matched upholstery and a high resolution LCD or LED video screen from 6.5-9” diagonally. These are intended to replace your existing factory headrests so that your existing parts remain unmodified. In addition to the video screen, choices for built-in DVD player, auxiliary inputs (such as 3.5mm mini-jack, USB, SD card, video game console, etc.) and linking multiple screens together to share video content are available. When you sell or trade in your vehicle, Kingpin can remove the video screen headrests and replace your original headrests to return the vehicle to stock condition if you wish.
- Overhead Video Screens – Some vehicles have multiple passengers where a larger screen is preferred, such as six+ passenger vehicles. Kingpin Car & Marine Audio offers overhead mounted ‘flip down’ video screens that are easy to open and angle for optimum viewing to all rear seat passengers. The wide viewing angle means everyone gets a great view and when the screen is not in use, it closes away neatly to remain out of sight. Screen sizes range from 10” up to 24” and Kingpin’s creative installation technicians can fit even larger screens in special applications like transportation vehicles or RVs with no problem. Some units feature built-in DVD players, video games or media inputs for USB, SD card or mini-jack so that there are many options to view your video programming.
- In-Dash Screen – Many of Kingpin’s multimedia head units offer video playback from DVDs or external media sources, such as USB, SD card, connection to a smartphone or even a video game console. While video content is typically viewed when parked, it’s still a great way to bring some added entertainment into your dashboard so you can enjoy your vehicle whether or not you’re behind the wheel.
- Custom Locations – Kingpin Car & Marine Audio installation technicians can put video screens just about anywhere you can imagine. In a sun visor, custom molded into a dashboard or other vehicle panel or even hidden away to motorize open when you wish to view it. Customization is our specialty and we’re happy to discuss your specific requirements so we can recommend a high-value solution just for you.
Video screens are just the viewing method, but there are a host of other details that Kingpin’s product experts help clients consider. Those include:
- Audio playback options – The audio can be integrated with the vehicle’s speakers or as a standalone playback through wireless headphones, or both.
- Mounting – For carry-in devices such as a tablet (iPad, Kindle, Android, Surface, etc.) Kingpin offers safe and creative solutions that keep the tablet mounted securely while being used for video entertainment. This ensures there are no unsafe projectiles to harm passengers should there be a sudden stop or an unexpected impact.
- Hard Wired Power – For those clients carrying in a tablet device or video game system, Kingpin Car & Marine Audio can create a hard wired power connection so that your devices connect easily into the vehicle’s video system and remain powered (or charging) while the vehicle is running. This ensures your passengers don’t miss one second of that entertainment on the road.
Oregon has legislation preventing the driver of the vehicle from viewing a screen with mobile video entertainment while operating the vehicle. Navigation maps and normal car operations are allowed on diver-viewed screens, but watching movies or surfing the Internet are not considered safe – or legal – for the driver. Kingpin Car & Marine Audio works to ensure all of the mobile video entertainment systems comply with Oregon legislation, but also serve the client’s needs to keep passengers entertained safely.
Visit Kingpin Today
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio’s product experts are enthusiastic about showing you all the rear seat entertainment options available to you so your needs are met and your road trips are incredible. Visit them today and schedule a no-cost consultation to learn about all of the rear seat entertainment solutions and configurations you can utilize in your vehicle. Your passengers will love you and, for those with children, the peace of mind with entertained little ones while you concentrate on the road is priceless. Remember, at Kingpin mobile video installations are done only one way; the RIGHT way!