On the Water the Fun Begins.
Kingpin Car & Marine Audio is your expert resource for maximizing the fun and enjoyment of your boat out on the water. Their highly experienced and knowledgeable staff has incredibly thoughtful and high-performance solutions for your boat’s audio, interior and lighting enhancements. They’ve been outfitting boats in the Portland area for over eight years and draw from nearly 30 years of hands-on experience. If you enjoy recreational boating, you’re going to be amazed at just how much more fun Kingpin can provide for your on the water experience.
Experience the Kingpin Car and Marine Audio Difference
The experts at Kingpin Car & Marine Audio are approach installations on boats in a completely different manner than cars. Boats are constantly exposed to moisture, extreme sunlight and the wear and tear of passengers just enjoying themselves out on the water. As this a much more challenging environment in which to place electronics, speakers and lighting products, Kingpin has developed proprietary approaches to ensure maximum reliability and performance for all the products they install on boats.
Here are just a few of the details:
- Polymer subwoofer enclosures – Kingpin’s expert fabricators create customized subwoofer enclosures that fit in the most opportune locations on the boat without sacrificing functionality or critical storage space. By coating them in a rugged polymer finish, the enclosures remain completely water resistant and provide years of trouble-free operation. Of course the added expertise of Kingpin’s high-performance acoustic enclosure design ensures the ripples on the water don’t just come from the propeller when the boat is underway. You can rest assured a Kingpin boat installation is heard well before the boat drops anchor.
- Polymer amplifier mounting racks – Another feature of Kingpin’s attention to detail for marine installations is the polymerized amplifier and signal processor mounting racks. By moisture proofing the metal or composite materials, it ensures the mounting of all electronics remains solid and easy to service. Electronics are placed in locations that remain out of harm’s way, up from the floor so they are away from water and with service loops that allow for easy expansion or changes in the system’s configuration. Kingpin’s expert technicians also focus on maximizing electrical system and amplifier performance with pinpoint calibration so that you don’t find yourself with dead batteries after playing the audio system all day. Loud and clear marine audio performance is a Kingpin advantage.
- Marine-Grade Speakers – For many exposed areas where speakers are installed, Kingpin offers marine-grade that have IPX rated water intrusion resistance, as well as manufacturing materials that resist breakdown in UV and heat exposure. Kingpin’s expert technicians place speakers in specific locations throughout so that each location in the boat has incredible sound, not just from one seat. This is yet another cornerstone of thoughtful audio system design by Kingpin’s experienced team.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware – Any marine environment will wreak havoc on standard steel and black oxide hardware. Rusting hardware makes servicing or exchanging components difficult or impossible. This why all marine installations completed by Kingpin utilize the highest quality stainless steel hardware so you’re confident rust won’t be an issue. They focus on marine-grade standards so you have the peace of mind your time on the water is spent enjoying your boat, not watching the rust creep on hardware.
- LED Accent Lighting – When the sun goes down, Kingpin’s accent lighting installations set your boat apart from the crowd. The expert installation technicians at Kingpin Car & Marine audio use low current, super efficient LED lighting to provide an enhanced visual appeal and a safer environment for boating after dark. When other boaters see you more clearly, everyone is safer. When your passengers see where they are going when moving around in the boat, they too are safer. Choose from a wide variety of complimentary colors that can add even more excitement to your time on the water.
Tuning for Custom Tailored Sound
One of Kingpin Car & Marine Audio’s high-value services is provided by their extremely knowledgeable and experienced technicians. It’s tuning and calibration of the boat’s audio system as well as thoughtful engineering and design of subwoofer systems. This level of individual customizing for the sound system performance provides a significant edge over any other marine audio system installation because the Kingpin technicians design and fine tune the audio system for incredibly reliable and amazing sound quality. Using digital signal processors with high-efficiency audio amplifiers, Kingpin technicians ensure that your audio system experience on the water is second to none.
Come Visit and Experience a Demonstration
Visit Kingpin Car & Marine Audio today for a no-cost consultation and thorough demonstration of their marine audio and electronics enhancements. If you enjoy recreational boating, you’ll appreciate the level of thought and detail that go in to each and every marine installation completed by Kingpin’s expert technicians. Remember it’s only done one way at Kingpin; the RIGHT way!